Hello and Welcome to Reef2Reef!

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all ..
The last time I had any fish was 20 plus years ago and that was tropical.. I was always put off saltwater due to the cost and time .. but now my children look after themselves I've got more time on my hands and more money lol .
Always wanted a Juwel Trigon and got a good secondhand one with a mountain of accessories, I'm now in the process of getting everything together before the add water day !

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you if you are in USA:

This might help you find people local to you if you are outside USA (Dartford sounds UK):

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
SkyeDiesel

SkyeDiesel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you if you are outside USA (Dartford sounds UK):

Thank you .. all good reading ..
I'm in Dartford UK

Thank you for the warm welcome ..
I'm quite overwhelmed by the support and how friendly the hobby is ..
I'm in the UK and alot on r2f is America based .. but r2r has certainly got the answers to most questions I have

OldRed1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all ..
The last time I had any fish was 20 plus years ago and that was tropical.. I was always put off saltwater due to the cost and time .. but now my children look after themselves I've got more time on my hands and more money lol .
Always wanted a Juwel Trigon and got a good secondhand one with a mountain of accessories, I'm now in the process of getting everything together before the add water day !
Hello and welcome! Looking forward to seeing your build thread!

OP
OP
SkyeDiesel

SkyeDiesel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thread 'Trigon 190 Aquascape' https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/trigon-190-aquascape.930597/

Thank you ..
Totally finished my aquascape changed it a good few times .. I'm off the week after next so should have water in the tank then

WAHOO! Saw your build thread, but you don't yet have your badge. Typically that happens within an hour or faster (automatically) when you link it to your account. These are the instructions they gave me when I was new:

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

OP
OP
SkyeDiesel

SkyeDiesel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The you tube video isn't the finished article ( I've not done an updated you tube vid with the changes)... I've changed it slightly to make it a bit more natural ... I was trying to accomplishe style and practically as well as good flow ...
Once I've taken the new vid and uploaded I'll link it and get my badge ... Thank you Fish think Pink

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all ..
Hi and welcome .
looking forward to seeing your new system come together .
don’t hesitate to ask questions along the way

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The you tube video isn't the finished article ( I've not done an updated you tube vid with the changes)... I've changed it slightly to make it a bit more natural ... I was trying to accomplishe style and practically as well as good flow ...
Once I've taken the new vid and uploaded I'll link it and get my badge ... Thank you Fish think Pink

Let me be among the very first to say CONGRATULATIONS !!!! I see your Build Thread Badge - WAHOO!!!!! You are ROCKING IT OUT !!! Way to go !!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back