• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Toxic Pie Chalice-

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
2,075
Reaction score
1,395
Location
Portland,OR
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The piece is about 6" in diameter-500.00 shipped FedEx Priority-

Lineage back to fishytyme here on R2R

Here is an older pic but its a closer shot
IMG_1052.jpg



And here is the present pic (not the best pic)-
Toxic5-19-12.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if the mods can make a change to 1st post but its supposd to 500.00 Shipped not 700.00


DONE! : )
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bump...price drop

300.00 and buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees
 
It was mine too but its gotten to big.

Someone can take my years of growth hard work/husbandry and chop it up into 30- 40.00 frags
 
It's worth the price, I actually got a wild chunk of this chalice in after I lost my aquacultured piece I grew out for a while. I killed the wild piece too... haha
 
I'm cutting this piece in quarters-4 pieces just like a slice of pizza.

100.00 per section buyer pays shipping

Nothing will ship until fully healed
 
mods please close thread

Sorry for the bold my IPad bites
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new