Toys For Kids 2017! The kids win and you could win big as well!

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who had ticket # 835062? Pretty sure Rev has been trying to get a hold of you so you can claim your prize!!

You made me go back and look at my numbers. Now if we use horseshoes or bocce ball rules, I might be a winner, because I was "close" ....835043.... missed it by 19! :D

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...because it’s one of the 2 L2 Algae Scrubbers I donated & no one has claimed it :D

Just rechecked, but I was pretty sure it was not me. That is a sweet prize in product and value. Not something someone would skip out on for sure.

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were all sent by email, so if you didn’t get them, it’s a junk mail issue. I also know Rev has been trying to contact the winner. Again, could be a junk mail issue. Gmail, hotmail, yahoo, AOL, cable companies, these all have delivery issues because of spam attacks. Legitimate messages get snagged all the time.

Duane Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were all sent by email, so if you didn’t get them, it’s a junk mail issue. I also know Rev has been trying to contact the winner. Again, could be a junk mail issue. Gmail, hotmail, yahoo, AOL, cable companies, these all have delivery issues because of spam attacks. Legitimate messages get snagged all the time.

I have checked my spam (outlook.com) and nothing. Its not an issue that I want to get into but honestly when you have a central forum like this there really shouldn't be any excuse not to let folks know that emails were being sent out. I got a message that you posted something and that is it. anyway, not a big deal but perhaps something to be considered next year. In any event lots of kids had a great Christmas and that's the purpose anyway.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the email detail on the numbers I received:

Subject: A thank-you note from David...

I'd suggest searching mail for the subject line....and yes, the subject title ended with ...

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You made me go back and look at my numbers. Now if we use horseshoes or bocce ball rules, I might be a winner, because I was "close" ....835043.... missed it by 19! :D

If we use horseshoes or bocce ball rules...... I still wouldn't win. :D:oops:

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have checked my spam (outlook.com) and nothing. Its not an issue that I want to get into but honestly when you have a central forum like this there really shouldn't be any excuse not to let folks know that emails were being sent out. I got a message that you posted something and that is it.
So Duane, did you ever get any emails from GoFundMe? You should have received one when you registered your account on there (from [email protected]), then another after your donation (from [email protected]), and then one (which should have been on 12/29/17) with your Thank-You numbers (from [email protected], this would would have shown as being from "David via GoFundMe" as previously mentioned). If you didn't get any of these messages, It's possible that your typed in your email address incorrectly or it auto-filled another one, etc, or used your facebook email which could have been different. Just thinking of possibilities...

Also this is a long shot but when you check your email/spam, are you doing this on a PC or are you using an iPhone? There's a weird bug with outlook/iPhone, that's why I'm asking...

Duane Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Duane, did you ever get any emails from GoFundMe? You should have received one when you registered your account on there (from [email protected]), then another after your donation (from [email protected]), and then one (which should have been on 12/29/17) with your Thank-You numbers (from [email protected], this would would have shown as being from "David via GoFundMe" as previously mentioned). If you didn't get any of these messages, It's possible that your typed in your email address incorrectly or it auto-filled another one, etc, or used your facebook email which could have been different. Just thinking of possibilities...

Also this is a long shot but when you check your email/spam, are you doing this on a PC or are you using an iPhone? There's a weird bug with outlook/iPhone, that's why I'm asking...
That's kind of my point. I have all the GoFundMe emails that you mentioned EXCEPT the one with ticket numbers. I checked the status using my PC. I have done searches, based on subject, sender, topic, date, etc. I didn't get it.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's kind of my point. I have all the GoFundMe emails that you mentioned EXCEPT the one with ticket numbers. I checked the status using my PC. I have done searches, based on subject, sender, topic, date, etc. I didn't get it.

Messaged you!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Could it be if he doesn't claim his prize in 48hrs from now, then a Redraw happens??? I still have my #'s. Just an idea.

Sorry bud not on these since these are from donations made and not free forum sponsored contests. :(

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We’re working behind the scenes on it. We will announce it after Thanksgiving! We have a ton of kids already including a home for children. :(

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.3%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 35 17.2%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 36 17.7%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 100 49.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back