Toys For Kids 2021 - Let's raise funds for toys & more! $10k+ In Prizes!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Toys for kids 2021.jpg

It's Christmas time again and we are excited to announce our annual Toys For Kids Drive!

Official Giving Page: Toys For Kids 2021 - GoFundMe

UPDATE: GOFUNDME does not allow REWARD levels anymore so we will detail them here in this thread towards the bottom! You give and you get tickets to win prizes!

It's that time of year for giving and our members at www.reef2reef.com love to give! If you are a seasoned veteran of REEF2REEF then you know we help unfortunate children get gifts, clothing and food at Christmas time. Every Christmas for the past 13 years we have had a toy donation drive and every year the members of R2R and the reefing community step up and give to make Christmas dreams come true! Last year alone we raised over $30,000 for toys, clothes, food & necessities for kids and their families all over the world!

Being a pastor of a local church in my community gives us the platform to not only see the need around us but to be able to do something about it! We are able to make sure that all families are in need and that the kids really wouldn't have much for Christmas otherwise. We are able to buy all the gifts with no taxes because we are a non-profit at the church. That saves us hundreds of dollars every year.

We are also very excited to announce this year that we are once again partnering with the GVM Orphanage, Smokey Mountain Children's Home, Grace Alive Church and The Awakening Church to help us disperse gifts, food, clothing and necessities to kids and families all over the world.

Link to last year's drive: Click Here

Will you help us reach our goal this year? We can do it! There is nothing that makes you feel better than to give to someone in need. All the proceed go directly to the Toy Drive!

We will be closing the drive on December 10th!

Goal is $25,000

I would LOVE for us to reach the goal of $25,000 this year! We can do it! There is nothing that makes you feel better than to give to someone in need.

Give and Win: This year we are going to be offering prizes from some of our generous sponsors that can be won, by random draw to all those that are able to give. The following is a list of ticket entries you will receive for donating certain dollar amounts.

$10 - $24 = (1) Ticket (only one ticket will be given per person in this category to keep it fair)
$25 = (2) Tickets
$50 = (5) Tickets
$100 = (10) Tickets
$250 = (30)Tickets
$500 = (100) Tickets
$1000 = (250) Tickets

YOU WILL BE EMAILED YOUR RAFFLE TICKET NUMBERS VIA THE GO FUND ME PLATFORM AFTER THE DRIVE ENDS AND BEFORE DRAWING. WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN FROM ALL THE TICKETS ISSUED AND THE WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE.

Here is a list of prize donors and prizes as of today with more details TBA!

CADE Aquariums - CADE REEF S2/N 500 System

Turbo's Aquatics - (4) $250 gift certificates ($1000 total)

Tunze - (2) Tunze Stream 3 Pumps

SBB Corals - $1000 Gift Card

AquaticLife Products - 48" HME Coral Cover

Orphek - Atlantik iCon LED Light

Living Reef Orlando - (5) $100 Gift Cards

Southwest Aquaculture - (5) $100 Gift Cards

Top Shelf Aquatics - (5) $100 Gift Cards

Avast Marine - (5) $100 Gift Cards

Noopsyche - 140watt Noopsyche K7 V3 Reef Light, with mounting bracket and controller

Noopsyche - (5) $130 Gift Certificates

Aquatic Reef Design - (2) $100 Gift Certificates

Tropic Marin - Professional Lab Test Set

Reef Diaper - (12) Reef Diaper Starter Kits

GRAND PRIZE SPONSORED BY CADE AQUARIUMS! Valued at $2425!

The 500 series is the Nano Reef owner’s premium reef aquarium. Featuring its own ATO chamber, and incredible All-Glass refugium ready sump, the small tank owner can truly provide the best in care for their small ecosystem! The ALUMINUM stand even comes pre-assembled!
MORE INFO HERE

Screenshot 2021-11-19 at 09-58-50 CADE REEF 500 S2.png

Possibly more prizes to come....

*Winners outside the US lower 48 will have to pay actual shipping for prizes.

GIVE and keep up with the progress, the prizes, and the recent donators here: Toys For Kids 2020 - GoFundMe

Huge thanks to the SPONSORS & MEMBERS OF REEF2REEF for making this possible!

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Photos from previous years...

31D64EFB-5234-4157-987C-73FE2EB6099A.jpeg
15356DFD-239F-4A87-940A-3B023BA6CE53.jpeg
BEA84F4F-03E2-4188-874E-B039F22340C5.jpeg
IMG_2881 - Copy.JPG
DSC00463.jpg
IMG_0402.JPG
811696ED-05DB-482A-B866-3E30D2F283D5.jpeg
m_DAVID (2).JPG
CD18CC31-E762-4594-AB5A-3512FD487FB3.jpeg
1824913-c6559a4d4c9ec527f194ab8022de5d57.jpg
IMG_0394.JPG
m_IMG_9971.JPG
m_IMG_1273.JPG

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Woot!! Let's get this going!! So excited to do this again!!! #toysforkids

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you!!! We’re all in this together!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

The 500 series is the Nano Reef owner’s premium reef aquarium. Featuring its own ATO chamber, and incredible All-Glass refugium ready sump, the small tank owner can truly provide the best in care for their small ecosystem! The ALUMINUM stand even comes pre-assembled!
MORE INFO HERE

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Im in once again.

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in! My family was on the receiving end more than once growing up. I'm glad to be able to pass on some of that joy, and to alleviate a bit of stress for parents and caregivers in need of extra help. Happy Christmas, y'all. <3

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in! My family was on the receiving end more than once growing up. I'm glad to be able to pass on some of that joy, and to alleviate a bit of stress for parents and caregivers in need of extra help. Happy Christmas, y'all. <3

Hey there I was as well as a kid! 5 kids in the house made for slim pickings at times! HA!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone so far!

We need to really get busy raising funds this week! We have a little less than 3 weeks left to raise!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who's going to get us to the first $1,000??? Every bit helps so please give to these kids if you can! This is a great porpoise...er...purpose!

Purpose GIF by chuber channel

Beach86

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Toys for kids 2021.jpg

It's Christmas time again and we are excited to announce our annual Toys For Kids Drive!

UPDATE: GOFUNDME does not allow REWARD levels anymore so we will detail them here in this thread towards the bottom! You give and you get tickets to win prizes!

It's that time of year for giving and our members at www.reef2reef.com love to give! If you are a seasoned veteran of REEF2REEF then you know we help unfortunate children get gifts, clothing and food at Christmas time. Every Christmas for the past 13 years we have had a toy donation drive and every year the members of R2R and the reefing community step up and give to make Christmas dreams come true! Last year alone we raised over $30,000 for toys, clothes, food & necessities for kids and their families all over the world!

Being a pastor of a local church in my community gives us the platform to not only see the need around us but to be able to do something about it! We are able to make sure that all families are in need and that the kids really wouldn't have much for Christmas otherwise. We are able to buy all the gifts with no taxes because we are a non-profit at the church. That saves us hundreds of dollars every year.

We are also very excited to announce this year that we are once again partnering with the GVM Orphanage, Smokey Mountain Children's Home, Grace Alive Church and The Awakening Church to help us disperse gifts, food, clothing and necessities to kids and families all over the world.

Will you help us reach our goal this year? We can do it! There is nothing that makes you feel better than to give to someone in need. All the proceed go directly to the Toy Drive!

Goal is $25,000

I would LOVE for us to reach the goal of $25,000 this year! We can do it! There is nothing that makes you feel better than to give to someone in need.

Give and Win: This year we are going to be offering prizes from some of our generous sponsors that can be won, by random draw to all those that are able to give. The following is a list of ticket entries you will receive for donating certain dollar amounts.

$10 - $24 = (1) Ticket (only one ticket will be given per person in this category to keep it fair)
$25 = (2) Tickets
$50 = (5) Tickets
$100 = (10) Tickets
$250 = (30)Tickets
$500 = (100) Tickets
$1000 = (250) Tickets

YOU WILL BE EMAILED YOUR RAFFLE TICKET NUMBERS VIA THE GO FUND ME PLATFORM AFTER THE DRIVE ENDS AND BEFORE DRAWING. WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN FROM ALL THE TICKETS ISSUED AND THE WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE.

Noopsyche - 140watt Noopsyche K7 V3 Reef Light, with mounting bracket and controller

MORE INFO HERE

GIVE and keep up with the progress, the prizes, and the recent donators here: Toys For Kids 2020 - GoFundMe

Toys for kids 2021.jpg

Goal is $25,000

$25 = (2) Tickets
$50 = (5) Tickets
$100 = (10) Tickets
$250 = (30)Tickets
$500 = (100) Tickets
$1000 = (250) Tickets

MORE INFO HERE

Payday on 1ST. Will donate then. MK

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 33 16.7%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 36 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 97 49.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back