Trace elements

fancy_fish101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
316
Reaction score
83
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve wanting to dose trace elements. I was wondering if anyone does it without doing icp test all the time. I was going to use bright wells trace or Red Sea. I want to use Red Sea though cuz everything I use is Red Sea (products wise). Any suggestions or opinions are great thank you.
 
I dose Tropic Marin A & K on my softy tank daily with a doser and only did an icp at the beginning, which is how I knew I needed trace elements. I haven’t done an icp since.
 
I dose Tropic Marin A & K on my softy tank daily with a doser and only did an icp at the beginning, which is how I knew I needed trace elements. I haven’t done an icp since.
Did you notice a difference in coloration and growth in your corals?
 
Did you notice a difference in coloration and growth in your corals?

Both color and zoa polyp growth. The tank is thriving. I dosed based on the recommended dosage and it’s been perfect. I had barely any growth before. It’s been three months and I have no plans of turning the doser off.
64AB2A4F-95E9-4C85-8802-D1FF3715A1E0.jpeg
6DA3657E-4896-4072-8645-BE02870E58C8.jpeg
A5AA5B6A-3B23-4343-BC8E-9AF8BC20F0E4.jpeg
1CA5B861-C5EB-4B8A-AB21-FF7CF680490F.jpeg
A17C71DE-084A-4035-89A7-430F2E63C09F.jpeg
D06ABB47-E05B-4112-BFBB-DF0D18A9FBED.jpeg
04424501-A06E-4F03-87B6-28D67A51AEEA.jpeg
31A90C7D-21C3-4133-B033-25B30CD07F9B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new