Trachy with white spots on the base, some help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter calila
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

calila

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2020
Messages
60
Reaction score
107
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my trachy hasn't opened fully in two days and today I was checking it and saw these white things coming out from the base. Do you know what it is? And what can I do? Thank you!!
273166537_10158671251346917_5216816107413756211_n.jpg
 
I don't know, but your picture seems to show that the coral was glued to a frag plug. I was wondering how long have you had this? It appears that the flesh has almost engulphed the plug.

BUMP
 
I don't know, but your picture seems to show that the coral was glued to a frag plug. I was wondering how long have you had this? It appears that the flesh has almost engulphed the plug.

BUMP
I've had this coral for almost a year now and the bottom never looked to me like a plug.
But of course, I am doubting myself now, because what if it was like even before that and I just didn't notice.
In any case, it's been closed tight for two days now, and it happened that I saw those things coming out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new