Trade mp60wES for Reefbreeders Photon v2

marissas47

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
246
Reaction score
53
Location
Upstate NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7415.JPG
IMG_7416.JPG
IMG_7417.JPG
IMG_7418.JPG
IMG_7415.JPG
IMG_7416.JPG
IMG_7417.JPG
i got this vortech mp60 used for my tank but it's way too powerful so I grabbed an mp40 instead. It works with no issues, there's some electrical tape on the back of the dry side but no wires are frayed or anything and it works perfectly. Looking to trade for a Reefbreeders Photon 32 v2 or for a 48 v2 + a little cash on my end. Thanks all
 
I have a first gen reef breeder works great and has been cleaned too
 
Would you trade for 2 mp40wes?
 
Last edited:
trade for a kessil A360w tuna blue?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new