• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trade with Toddman74

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

d.grcich

Fat bottom girls
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this trade made me realize a couple things. One never try to top a guy in trade that has a much better collection than you. I bring some polyps of my best zoa's and he pulls out some awesome Palys. Allso saltwater people overall are probably some of the best human beings out there. Thanks again Todd and next time I want pictures of exactly what you are bringing so I can one up you!
Dave

This is what I traded
zoo4362lrg.jpg

superman.jpg

Last edited:

toddman74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good deal huh?

Hey Dave, nice to meet you too.
I just acclimated the zoas into my tank.... so some are opening slowly.
Good luck with the AoG and take good care of them... if my colony gets wiped out.. I'll get some from you. You should really hang out on the Michigan side more often... there's a bunch of zoa collectors over here.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 57 32.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 46 26.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back