TRADING A FLOWER NEM ROCK

noahreefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2017
Messages
766
Reaction score
477
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

Decided that I have been wanting something new. I have a flower anemone rock that I want to trade for some other frags. I’m not looking for anything particular let me know what u got!
01fadf8b171fd4d4a272f8bdbe875938.jpg
58ca39c612d498ef3e123dca852c9ce2.jpg



Also have several space invader frags that I want to trade as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new