Rockflower anemone nutrients

AlexVic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2024
Messages
156
Reaction score
37
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking about buying some rock flower anemones and I want to know if my nitrates are to low. I usually have them between 0-3ppm. I’ve seen people talking about having really high nutrients when keeping rfa’s.
 
I’m thinking about buying some rock flower anemones and I want to know if my nitrates are to low. I usually have them between 0-3ppm. I’ve seen people talking about having really high nutrients when keeping rfa’s.
Definitely to low! You'll want a little phosphates and nitrates at least 15-20! But they can be happy with nutrients even higher at times if you make sure you're checking on them!
 
Definitely to low! You'll want a little phosphates and nitrates at least 15-20! But they can be happy with nutrients even higher at times if you make sure you're checking on them!
Thanks for the reply. I’ve been seeing info saying they don’t care about nitrates as long as they aren’t extremely high.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new