Trading/donating Kenya Tree

skimcreek

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

New to this site. I have a 13.5 gal nano tank that is just booming with Kenya trees. It ain't much, but I'd happily donate some to anyone starting a tank or trade for little critters (snail/shrimp/v small fish) to spruce it up anymore. My tank is literally overflowing with these by this point.

Pardon the algae, still working on this tank and learning!

I'm in Chelsea, MA. Not sure if I tagged and listed this correctly.

Shoot me a text @ 732-609-0000

kenya tree 2.jpg kenya tree1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new