• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trading my Aquamaxx ConeS CO-3 for your?

Mester320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this from another member who purchased it new. He told me had it for about 4 months. I tested it and it works awesome, unfortunately it does not fit in my sump. Below I listed all the specs for the skimmer. It sells new for $449.(Shipping is going to be a lot for this thing)

Will trade for 2 Vortech Mp40s or let me know what else you have. I found a great deal on a Nyos and switched to it.

FEATURES
Modified and upgraded Italian Sicce needle-wheel pump produces optimum bubble size for high-efficiency protein skimming
Efficient, durable and reliable
Simple to set up and operate
Cell-cast acrylic construction
ShockMaxx rubber feet isolate noise and reduce vibration
Quick-Precise adjustment valve allows fast precision tuning of the skimmer water level to control wet/dry foam production
Exclusive collection cup design with a handle that allows you to easy hold and transport the collection cup for cleaning

SPECIFICATIONS
Filtration Rating: up to 450 Gallons (light bioload) or 270 Gallons (heavy bioload)
Footprint: 12.3" x 14.2" Height: 22.9"
Chamber diameter: 8"
Outlet size: 1”
Quick-Precise adjustment valve
Pump: AquaMaxx SHARK 3.0 (modified and upgraded Sicce pump)
Water Flow Rate: 2600 l/Hr
Air Intake: 1020 l/Hr
Pump power consumption: 27 watts
Recommended Water Level: 8"-10"
Requires approximately 1/2" of clearance to remove collection cup.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back