Trading photography for corals/equipment

  • Thread starter Thread starter riche
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
438
Location
Metro Detroit
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm getting more involved with my camera hobby and I was thinking of offering photo shoots to local people of there corals and tanks in exchange for corals or equipment?

Think this might be a decent idea or is it way out in left field?

I know people hire photographers for other stuff like dogs and cats,so I was thinking of this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new