TRADING round' these parts...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BBoley24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Their sps are nicely priced though, I like Jake and the crew.

They have a nice selection of love stock most of the time and I've found a few "gems" as far as fish go. All very reasonably priced.
 
Woah. The prices on ebay blow them away even with shipping. How do they afford to stock them at those prices? Are they a popular store?

There is a store in Pittsburgh that is so widely known and heavy volume, they can jack up the prices and not feel a thing. As a matter of fact, they're expanding!
 
Also like I said, I've ran into some sweet fish that you don't see in a store very often, and Jake orders me stuff I need any time I ask. Trey is a good guy too, if he don't know the answer he'll find it or tell you he doesn't know....instead of just blowing smoke.

I can't remember the lady that works there's name. But I like her alot too.
 
It's a super nice torch, I'd go as far to say ultra torch, but IMO it's not 100/head nice. That's the only reason it's still there lol. Joeknowsreefs sells the holy grail torch cheaper.
 
Hey I'm new. How do you become an ETRC member? We just moved to Tennessee and I'd like to know when and where the meetings are.
 
Hey I'm new. How do you become an ETRC member? We just moved to Tennessee and I'd like to know when and where the meetings are.
The meeting is may 29th. You can message @Chriscrna for his address. They can fill you in on all the details at the meeting.. welcome to Tennessee
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new