Training Dragonets to Eat Frozen

LovinlifeinGuam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
6,673
Reaction score
5,740
Location
Guam
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey just wondering if anyone out there has any secrets regarding how to train dragonets (in particular Ruby Red Dragonets) to start taking frozen or other prepared foods. I know people have done it with varying levels of success and was curious how the people who have been successful go about doing it. Ruby Red Dragonets are hands down one of my favorite fish although I unfortunately don't have one due to concerns over my pod population size.
 
Mine just started eating mysis over time. I didn't do anything special. If you are concerned about your pod population then I would wait another 6 months or so prior to adding.
 
Mine just started eating mysis over time. I didn't do anything special. If you are concerned about your pod population then I would wait another 6 months or so prior to adding.
The tank I would wanna add them to is too small to support a large enough population imo, waiting or no waiting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new