Transit time from IM?

Sirlagzalott

Back at it after a 12yr hiatus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For those of you that bought your tanks from IM, how long was shipping transit time? Although I work with freight companies for work, I've never dealt with LTL freight so assuming transit time from California to the Midwest will take awhile. Just curious.

Naekuh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends if the tank is in warehouse or not, and if they have to ship out of state i guess.

Lucky for me, the warehouse was located about 2 hours from me, so the freight only took 1 day.
The freight called me and said we will be there tomorrow morning, please be ready for it. lol.

But if it has to be shipped, i can see it taking anywhere from 1-2weeks depending on how far you are, and if weather permits to your location.

My friend in NYC, said it took 2.5 weeks the moment he was notified it arrived at warehouse.

OP
OP
Sirlagzalott

Sirlagzalott

Back at it after a 12yr hiatus
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Depends if the tank is in warehouse or not, and if they have to ship out of state i guess.

Lucky for me, the warehouse was located about 2 hours from me, so the freight only took 1 day.
The freight called me and said we will be there tomorrow morning, please be ready for it. lol.

But if it has to be shipped, i can see it taking anywhere from 1-2weeks depending on how far you are, and if weather permits to your location.

My friend in NYC, said it took 2.5 weeks the moment he was notified it arrived at warehouse.
Thanks. That's actually a relief. I'm in Ohio so figured it would take at least a week. I had some things going on and already delayed shipment and didn't want to push it back any further.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back