Travelling to Charlotte, NC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Glenn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Glenn

Reefer and Model Railroad
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
171
Reaction score
2
Location
Harpers Ferry, WV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll actually be north of Charlotte (North Charlotte, Cornelius, Mooresville, Statesville) and was wondering if anyone knows of some good reef shops that we can visit while there.
 
There are several shops around, but most of them are closer to the south of Charlotte, which takes about 20-30 minutes.

I usually go to Fintastic and Nemo's Reef. There is also Aquaria USA, but I think that they are by appointment only.

here is the local fish club: http://www.rasoc.org

CJ
 
Thanks CJ .. we're outta here today. Hopefully we'll find a nice condo and a nice reef shop (or two).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new