Treasure Corals Farm

aquaticlog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
264
Reaction score
230
Location
Toronto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I've been keeping multiple reef aquariums over the past 15 years I end up with quite a lot of coral overgrowth, that means I either keep the frags inside the tank, in the sump or in a dedicated frag aquarium. After many different setups I ended up building a dedicated 72'' x 36'' x 15'' aquarium to keep all of my cuttings in. I've been running it for over two years and I think it is time to share some of the things I've learned about coral husbandry with R2R community.


DSC07073.jpg


Let's have some fun talking about all the things that make coral farming awesome and challenging.
 
Those are incredible could you send picks of your sps and softy’s?
 
Here's a quick update of my farm and how far it has progressed


Glad you figured out how to extend thr polyps. I was also following your videos on that to see if I can do the same. I have some successes so far.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new