Treating BLACK bugs with Dr. G's

youngreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also i can be wrong but i think that when i did the math of how much of the active chemical i would need to achieve x5 the meleves dose i would need a couple bottles of dr. Gs or something like that. and my system is only 50g btw. i tried x3 then x5 and then said **** it and tried time 10. with the interceptor.

NYC Penciler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also i can be wrong but i think that when i did the math of how much of the active chemical i would need to achieve x5 the meleves dose i would need a couple bottles of dr. Gs or something like that. and my system is only 50g btw. i tried x3 then x5 and then said **** it and tried time 10. with the interceptor.
So at X10 with Interceptor. Was that one full tablet?

youngreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So at X10 with Interceptor. Was that one full tablet?
yes it was. and i also just left it for about three days before running carbon and skimmer. at thta point i was desperate but it worked =]

AndyLam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can buy Dr g? i tried to purchase over their official website but no response, and in other places it said it is discontinued. But I need it so badly.

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can buy Dr g? i tried to purchase over their official website but no response, and in other places it said it is discontinued. But I need it so badly.
I just bought 2 more bottles off of dr. Foster and smith last night and I have purchased from them all of the other times as well. I see that this is a little old so I’m sure you have figured this out already. Just figured I’d throw that out there for ya anyway! Hope you solved all of the issues you were having!

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone please…?
I just bought more from dr foster and smith it’s the regular price 35.00 I have purchased from them multiple times in the past to get this product also. I just placed the new order last night so I know that it’s in stock if you were still in need of the dip.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back