Tree like growth from pukani live rock

Royal_pudding

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2022
Messages
118
Reaction score
109
Location
Iceland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Just bought 1 kilo of pukani live rock thats been cycling in a mostly dim container anywhere from 6 months to a couple of years.
I noticed some growth ive never seen before. Anyone know what it could be?
Looks like tree roots tbh. It is solid but bends.
1000007558.jpg
1000007556.jpg
 
Is it actively growing? It looks a lot like the horny inner skeleton of a Gorgonia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new