Tridacna Noae Clam

  • Thread starter Thread starter GabeM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GabeM

King of... something.
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
685
Reaction score
907
Location
Worcester
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I had a 5" T Noae Clam ("Teardrop maxima") sold to me as a Maxima - I didn't realize this until I noticed its odd shape after getting it home.

That being said it seems pretty darn happy and has new growth. However I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these clams and if there might be any special care requirements.

Thanks,

Gabe
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new