Trident - a few questions on my first reagent change

LobsterOfJustice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. I happened to notice today that the unit has not been testing and reagent A is empty (4%). I don’t know how long this has been the case, I feel like the unit should have alerted me when reagent was both low and the empty, but I didn’t get anything. Is this a setting I have to enable?

2. Reagent A is empty but I still have 40% B and C. My replacement reagents come with 2 bottles A and one each B and C. Am I supposed to just swap out A right now since I still have B and C, or do I need to run a full replacement since this is a new reagent pack/box?

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. I happened to notice today that the unit has not been testing and reagent A is empty (4%). I don’t know how long this has been the case, I feel like the unit should have alerted me when reagent was both low and the empty, but I didn’t get anything. Is this a setting I have to enable?

2. Reagent A is empty but I still have 40% B and C. My replacement reagents come with 2 bottles A and one each B and C. Am I supposed to just swap out A right now since I still have B and C, or do I need to run a full replacement since this is a new reagent pack/box?
Yes replace A now. then next time change all ABC

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1 You can program if error trident [your trident name] then on in your alarm and you will get a message
2 You need to run the replace A and use your 2nd bottle of A

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 36.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%

Back