• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trident and DOS

Justin84

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never used Trident from saltwater aquarium (so it has the fancy drawing) and a DOS that’s BNIB. I don’t have time to try and set up and after 4 years still have a fowlr... So after some though and sitting on this combo for 6 months I think I’m just willing to part with it as a combo. Looking for $775 which includes free shipping and PayPal coverage fees.. at this time I don’t want to split and if I get low ball request or a bunch of trade request then I’ll just keep it in the shelf. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Hyde2406

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never used Trident from saltwater aquarium (so it has the fancy drawing) and a DOS that’s BNIB. I don’t have time to try and set up and after 4 years still have a fowlr... So after some though and sitting on this combo for 6 months I think I’m just willing to part with it as a combo. Looking for $775 which includes free shipping and PayPal coverage fees.. at this time I don’t want to split and if I get low ball request or a bunch of trade request then I’ll just keep it in the shelf. Any questions please feel free to ask.
Is this a full set up?

Screenshot_20200228-192604_Chrome.jpg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.2%
Back