Trident controlled dosing

  • Thread starter Thread starter techhnyne
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

techhnyne

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2017
Messages
529
Reaction score
149
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it never seems to work for me as i am using settings outside the reccomended values. My tank naturally sways outside the ranges slightly after a few days so it is never working properly. Anyone know a way to extend the range and still have it work ? Its so annoying. I might switch to ghl if their controlled dosing works better
 
it never seems to work for me as i am using settings outside the reccomended values. My tank naturally sways outside the ranges slightly after a few days so it is never working properly. Anyone know a way to extend the range and still have it work ? Its so annoying. I might switch to ghl if their controlled dosing works better
I had a similar problem. I just use the DOS as a regular doser and adjust as required manually.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new