• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trident / DOS

Item Price
425
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

m.kristoff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
831
Reaction score
336
Location
cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
newer Trident purchased 7/25/23. Will come with 4 months of reagent and needle guides. $425 plus shipping. Properly shutdown

x2 DOS. Both are in Excellent condition no issues $200 each plus shipping

IMG_8071.jpg IMG_9446.jpg IMG_9447.jpg IMG_9448.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new