Trident Help!

jmp21677

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using my Trident for a little over a year with little to no problems..... until this week. I was out of town and got a Failed Test B notice. Once I got back I took a look and the supply line from the regeant to the mixing area in the far back of the unit had come detached. I reattached and ran a test...failed test B. Checked attachment and unplugged from power source. Reattached power and tested again....failed test B! Anyone have an idea here?

Snoopy 67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't own one & have never looked inside but a clog from a dry reagent or salt would be my guess.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ale sure the sample line is clear. Pull it off and blow water through it if you need to. Next. Heck for an empty reagent bottle for test b. Also check the hose on the top of that bottle is securely attached.

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had this same problem but with reagent C, try using a fresh bottle of reagent B and that should solve your issue, some batches of reagent are messed up, if it does fix your issue contact Neptune and have them replace the bottle of reagent you took from another kit, if all your lines are clear attached and primed I’m can almost guarantee this will fix it

OP
OP
J

jmp21677

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried repriming and put a new bottle in. No luck. They are sending me a new unit.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back