Trident not recording graph

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any one else experience this. The trident will do the tests and not recorded the test results it works on my alk just not my cal and mag.

OP
OP
Reef man 89

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CE67DA85-0B89-4B77-9074-A710FE2D99C8.png

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you had your Trident? In order to draw a graph, it needs at least two data points. If this is the first day with your Trident, you need to wait for it to run the next set of Ca and Mg tests. The Alk tests run twice as frequently, so it has enough to draw that graph.

OP
OP
Reef man 89

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you had your Trident? In order to draw a graph, it needs at least two data points. If this is the first day with your Trident, you need to wait for it to run the next set of Ca and Mg tests. The Alk tests run twice as frequently, so it has enough to draw that graph.
I hooked it up yesterday afternoon so this was the second time it has run a full test.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hooked it up yesterday afternoon so this was the second time it has run a full test.

OK. Have you checked your Apex time and timezone settings? I've seen people reporting graph problems and it turned out the Apex clock was wrong so it didn't show the graphs since they are time-based. Do you see a single orange clock on your dashboard, or one orange clock plus a second clock in blue? If you see two clocks, the timezone setting is probably wrong.

OP
OP
Reef man 89

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just the single orange clock that’s is time accurate. After doing a little more research I have seen some people saying that if the trident gets results that are far off from the last test it will not record them. I don’t know if this is an true or not but I was thinking maybe I should give it one more test cycle at the set point time to see if it changes. What would your suggest be?

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 48 43.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 55 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.4%
Back