Trident order updates?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if we could get an update on how the stock levels are proceeding with order fulfillment? I added my name to the list way back when it was first instituted...just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any calls and am waiting indefinitely lol.

Aaron Hobaugh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I can say is I signed up for the BRS list an hour after it was open and I got a call 2 weeks ago today. The trident is absolutely amazing.

Hoyhoy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here. I am in a waiting list for a long time. I wonder if the production rate will ever increase to meet the high demand..

OP
OP
Waters

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wish they could at least send status updates to those that are on the list......something a simple as giving your number in line so at least you know you are still on the list and getting closer.

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wish they could at least send status updates to those that are on the list......something a simple as giving your number in line so at least you know you are still on the list and getting closer.
Are you on the BRS list or is there a neptune list? If you are on the BRS list I suggest asking in the BRS forum. Neptune wouldn't know how BRS is doing things.

OP
OP
Waters

Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you on the BRS list or is there a neptune list? If you are on the BRS list I suggest asking in the BRS forum. Neptune wouldn't know how BRS is doing things.
That is a good point lol.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BOOM. got the call today from brs. The eagle will land on Monday!

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BOOM. got the call today from brs. The eagle will land on Monday!

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if it was day one of the list, a few members posted that they signed up right away and haven’t been called yet.

Reefpuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an update from BRS stating current wait is 6-8 months at the moment, but they have been getting more units from Neptune lately so that could change.

I'm guessing (hoping) that's for people signing up on the wait list today...so hopefully I don't have to wait that long.

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if it was day one of the list, a few members posted that they signed up right away and haven’t been called yet.
I signed up within 10 minutes and no call. I think us early signees got misplaced but never have had that confirmed so I don’t think my post is any indication of where they are at on the list.

U

User1

View Badges
I signed up within 10 minutes and no call. I think us early signees got misplaced but never have had that confirmed so I don’t think my post is any indication of where they are at on the list.

Few of us are in the same boat.

The way I see it every week that goes by that one doesn't call the more I lose interested and other products become available to explore. I can understand Neptune's pipeline issues on product delivery due to the last minute checks and balances before releasing to resellers. However, this will not be a problem with other solutions using disks for example.

Not about which one is better but it will come down to availability if this isn't worked out shortly. The reason why that is important is because that is when people start to ask themselves if changing ecosystems makes sense. Many of us are waiting the trident because it fits in the Neptune apex controller landscape. Day by day that is eroding.

Side note - buying from third party isn't a smart option either since warranty isn't covered. At least that is what has been said by Neptune.

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I

The way I see it every week that goes by that one doesn't call the more I lose interested and other products become available to explore. I can understand Neptune's pipeline issues on product delivery due to the last minute checks and balances before releasing to resellers. However, this will not be a problem with other solutions using disks for example.

Not about which one is better but it will come down to availability if this isn't worked out shortly. The reason why that is important is because that is when people start to ask themselves if changing ecosystems makes sense. Many of us are waiting the trident because it fits in the Neptune apex controller landscape. Day by day that is eroding.

Side note - buying from third party isn't a smart option either since warranty isn't covered. At least that is what has been said by Neptune.
I agree completely, I have been looking into other options holding out for this. I keep hoping you get your call soon because I am right behind. I am on another list that should be coming up soon. Never know though.

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I know I signed up less than 10 minutes after they posted about it here but I don't know how long it was live before that post. I still haven't gotten a call.

Yup, I've lost a lot of interest and to be honest I don't really need it anyway so even if they call next week I might just skip it.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back