Trident reagent finished!!

PegasisR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My trident reagent b is at 8% and its stating its done and arrival of new reagent isnt till this friday... will it be an issue if i dont replace it immediately?

AiKkz

Hard work beats talent every time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would follow the instructions and shut it down until the new reagent comes. I'm hoping to avoid this issue and ordering more reagent this weekend. (mine are at 60%)

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My trident reagent b is at 8% and its stating its done and arrival of new reagent isnt till this friday... will it be an issue if i dont replace it immediately?

You can just reset the reagent levels and it'll happily continue testing. I do that for a few weeks before changing my reagent ;).

PS:

The smart thing to do is to order new reagent whenever you replace yours. That way, you won't ever be in this situation! :)

OP
OP
P

PegasisR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would follow the instructions and shut it down until the new reagent comes. I'm hoping to avoid this issue and ordering more reagent this weekend. (mine are at 60%)

As in shut the trident off?

AiKkz

Hard work beats talent every time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, I wouldn't risk running it "dry" just my opinion. unless that 8% will last you until Friday which will be cutting it close.

OP
OP
P

PegasisR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, I wouldn't risk running it "dry" just my opinion. unless that 8% will last you until Friday which will be cutting it close.

But would calibration and other things get reversed?

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reset the reagents and keep running it until you get your new reagents or it errors out.
Letting it error out when empty empty won't effect calibration or cause any other damage or major issues.
It might result in inaccurate readings toward the very end of the bottle, though.
Always a good idea to recalibrate when you install fresh reagents anyway.

OP
OP
P

PegasisR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reset the reagents and keep running it until you get your new reagents or it errors out.
Letting it error out when empty empty won't effect calibration or cause any other damage or major issues.
It might result in inaccurate readings toward the very end of the bottle, though.
Always a good idea to recalibrate when you install fresh reagents anyway.

Ah dang.... i shut it down through apex already

Back