Trident Reagents

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for the 6 month kit since the first week of December. Didnt think to order Black Friday having just scored the trident itself. Im on the email list everywhere but have only received one in stock update from BRS and they were sold out by the time I got there an hour later.

Definitely stinks having to order the 2 month kit directly from Neptune since nobody else seems to have either.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for the 6 month kit since the first week of December. Didnt think to order Black Friday having just scored the trident itself. Im on the email list everywhere but have only received one in stock update from BRS and they were sold out by the time I got there an hour later.

Definitely stinks having to order the 2 month kit directly from Neptune since nobody else seems to have either.

It’s not hard to find, I don’t see how one could be looking for months. I just googled it, and one of the first 4 stores that popped up have them in stock

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hm, well I just tried to check out on their site, let me add it to the cart, hit checkout, then said "out of stock". I will try again!

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s not hard to find, I don’t see how one could be looking for months. I just googled it, and one of the first 4 stores that popped up have them in stock

Thx, Timing's everything I guess.... I can asure you I have been looking often enough. Not so much the last few days since I caved and bought a 2 month from Neptune.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 33 29.2%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 28 24.8%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back