Trident tests 1 time per day.

While I agree the reagents (and Trident) will be fine testing once a day, I do not trust the accuracy of the Trident to only rely on one (or even two) tests per day. In my experience you need multiple tests strictly to weed out any strange readings. I guess you can accomplish the same thing by manually testing if your one test does come back strange.
 
Yes you can! Here’s my video explaining the process. Note that if you reduce testing, it may affect Trident controlled dosing. I recommend only changing it for those who don’t use that feature.



Hey Matt, you just replied to my YouTube comment. Here are my setting any error you can spot?
1000133644.jpg
 
Hey Matt, you just replied to my YouTube comment. Here are my setting any error you can spot?
1000133644.jpg
Hello! Yes, you want the first time to be one minute before the second time. So in this case it should say:
If time 14:40 to 14:41 then on.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new