- Joined
- Mar 23, 2014
- Messages
- 2,831
- Reaction score
- 2,069
- Location
- Rowlett, TX
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
double check if you got the right powersupply. it should be 12V/5A
Hey Alex waiting on the parts I ordered to come in
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
double check if you got the right powersupply. it should be 12V/5A
I still love my trident, I did have an issue with calcium rising as my reagent got low, I choose to add an aftermarket piece to resolve it. But with that said, I would buy again and likely will for my frag tanks. I appreciate all the feedback you have given about the other products!!Got parts in for the KH Guardian and upgraded but not really keeping up with it. Overall the unit works, but not having a mobile app or ability to access the web portal without routing ports, etc. externally hurts the effectiveness for my usage.
Alkatronic still king for dKH testing. Only unit I haven't worked with now is the KH Director.
How's everyone out there honestly feel about their purchases now after having them for more time?
How's everyone out there honestly feel about their purchases now after having them for more time?
I still love my trident, I did have an issue with calcium rising as my reagent got low, I choose to add an aftermarket piece to resolve it. But with that said, I would buy again and likely will for my frag tanks. I appreciate all the feedback you have given about the other products!!
What aftermarket piece did you add to your Trident?
What @GoVols linked.What aftermarket piece did you add to your Trident?
Pleas send me link where you bought your KH guardian. Thanks!My vote goes to the kh guardian. Then the kh director.
Been using kh guardian for 2 years. I have 2 units one for the main tank and another for the frag tank.
- I think its the cheapest...~500$ test and dose...the price is if you buy directly from the source..
- It's been the longest in the market. Had enough time to fix issues and meet customers complaints. They had multiple upgrades which was easy to add as I will explain later.
-Have a great customer support behind it. Dr. Chen will directly communicate with users and help address their issues.
- Can control CA reactor. I believe only khg and khd can do that. At least so far. This is huge advantage for people who run CArx like myself. It is also when you run CArx that you start realizing that you only need to test kh, rest will follow:))
-Maintenance is simple and can be done by the user without send you tester back to us fiasco.
-Small foot print..I think it's the smallest in the market.
-Quiet compared to trident and alktronic..not sure about the kh director.
Finally I think one of the strongest advantages of the khg is its design simplicity...
it's one of the simplest kh testers out there in my openion.
3 main components.
Ph prob
Mixing chamber
Dosers.
Testing is done based on ph reading while adding reagent drops to water sample in the mixing chamber...
I feel that Debugging issues were simpler cause you can target each specific part. You can also change the whole part when needed.
Example: there was some new upgrades and development on the mixing motor and or the drop counter...dr. chen made available the whole mixing chamber that came with latest drop counter, mixing motor and latest float for cheap..you can change the whole mixing chamber and get all the upgrades at once..
Used my 1st khg for 2 years had a very good experince. When I faced issues de. Chen was very supportive and helped me fixed the issue immediately..again due to the design simplicity debugging was simple.
I got a 2nd unit 6 months ago for my frag tank...
Hope this helped.
Same, another year later, has anything changed for you? Did software updates help with some units?follow
My trident is still doing great, no changes from software updatesSame, another year later, has anything changed for you? Did software updates help with some units?