Trido's 210 In-wall

It looks good. I seen a pic of it on FB earlier this month and I thought it looks like a totally different tank. I will have to come check out the new set up sometime. It always amazes me how you and @TJ's Reef can completely over haul your tanks and then a month later they look outstanding is if they where never touched. Glad to see that you have bounced back from a crash.
 
I took a few Macro shots on Thanksgiving.

LPS on Thanksgiving-7633.jpg


LPS on Thanksgiving-7640.jpg


LPS on Thanksgiving-7653.jpg


LPS on Thanksgiving-7660.jpg
 
Simply stunning!!
 
I am going to have to make it to your place sometime soon to take a look at the new set up. Pictures that I have seen are simply stunning.

Cheers,
Alex
 
Absolutely stunning reef! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new