Trigger Fish Metal Art

Ben Weaver

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2017
Messages
492
Reaction score
301
Location
Harrisburg , Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody I just wanted to show off a new wall hanging I just bought! I got it from my cousin @ Eberly Mountain Art. https://www.instagram.com/eberly_mt_art/
I talked to him about Making a fish for me and I decided to go with a Trigger because of their iconic body style! I think he did a super job! If your looking for something interesting and unique go check them out! Its just Him and his wife but they do some really cool stuff all out of scrap metal!
Capture.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new