• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trigger Ruby Elite 30 Sump

Item Price
125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

cPr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
185
Location
Dallas, Tx
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
I have a Trigger Systems Ruby Elite 30 Sump available.

Great condition, no issues - Will need new filter socks


RUBY30E​

  • Dimensions: 30″ long x 16″ wide x 15″ high
  • Drain/Skimmer Section: 15.5″ x 11″
  • Center/Refugium Section: 18.25″ x 7.625″
  • Return Pump Section: 15″ x 7.625″
  • Total Water Volume: 28.7 gallons
  • Skimmer Water Level: 7″ to 10″ adjustable
Located in Anna, TX

Asking $125

IMG_4482.jpeg IMG_4483.jpeg IMG_4484.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new