Trigger sapphire 34 question

  • Thread starter Thread starter DanM1029
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DanM1029

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
2
Location
Marlboro
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking at this sump while the sale is on. Is it hard to reach the filter sock chamber if you place a skimmer in the first chamber?
 
Nope, not difficult at all. Certainly it depends upon your skimmer. I like to clean the skimmer cup when I change filter socks, so it is not a problem.

sump4.jpg
 
BTW, Trigger has a blemished 34 on sale. There is no tax, shipping included and warranty is the same. That's how I got mine and you cannot see a blemish anywhere.

Sapphire 34 on sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new