• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trigger Sapphire 34 Sump For Sale

Item Price
$300 OBO
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Klyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trigger Sapphire 34”- well taken care of. $300 obo- The only issue with it is i attempted to drill a tiny hole in the adjustable baffle because the thumb screws suck and it was lowering over time. I broke the bit off in the baffle so now it’s more of a permanent height- which is its max height. The bit sits above the water line so no issues with that, and I’m sure if you really wanted to it could be removed. If needed I’ll take pictures later this week once the tank is broken down. This is just a picture from BRS. I’m in the twin cities area and could meet somewhere if needed. I suppose i could ship it but that’ll probably cost a pretty penny.
52C023FB-43CF-47ED-8E1F-5E387AE0965F.jpeg

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 41 26.8%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 40 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back