Trigger system roller motor power supply

Gaoweihd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
111
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m installing the fleece roller and I’m not sure which power supply is the original one ( I have a bunch of them in a box). Does anyone know what’s the spec of the power supply?
 
I’m installing the fleece roller and I’m not sure which power supply is the original one ( I have a bunch of them in a box). Does anyone know what’s the spec of the power supply?
Have you reached out to the company? Their customer support team is very helpful. I’ll watch for this thread and will message you when I get back home. I have two fleece rollers.
 
Have you reached out to the company? Their customer support team is very helpful. I’ll watch for this thread and will message you when I get back home. I have two fleece rollers.
They didn't respond to my email. I tried a 12v power supply and it works.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new