Trigger Systems ATO Help

truetricia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning R2R

I recently bought a two Trigger systems ATO containers for my new set-up. One's from the Crystal line and the other the Sapphire line. I recently moved and went from having a fish room to NOT having a fish room (whomp whomp). Which also means I've gone from a 10g brute trashcan as an ATO to a smaller slim 5g Trigger ATO. The second container is actually for new saltwater for my AWC system. Both come with the standard 1/4 tubing holes. The RODI system will not be connected to my Apex (due to spatial issues). The Trigger ATO will be next to my tank.

So here's my question...how do I install a float valve on the 1/4 tubing holes??? The BRS RODI float valves I had before require 1/2 holes to install. Do I simply drill the holes larger? Or just use some weird MacGuyver method to get the float valve setup completely on the interior and suspended by using standard RODI tubing through the hole and connected to a John Guest valve above and sitting flush against the top of the reservoir to keep the float valve suspended at the correct height?

HELP please!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back