• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trigger Systems Elite 36" - Sump/Refugium - $250

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishjunky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishjunky

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
136
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reef tank was just too time consuming for me and my work schedule. Selling a barely used Trigger Systems Elite series sump/refugium. Only had it setup for about 8 months. It's model number CRYS36E...dimensions are 36"x16"x15". Comes with 2 filter socks and sponge. Very nice unit, I had more fun watching the sump than anything else! Asking $ 250
 

Attachments

  • TS.jpg
    TS.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 511
where r u located; Do you know how much shipping would be to zip code 70065
 
I'm in Dallas, Tx...I will try and get you an estimate of shipping cost. standby
 
...If you want me to ship...total cost including shipping will be $325. Let me know if interested. I will probably just sell locally. It's big and a hassle to ship.
 
Don't I wish I lived in Texas, nice sump for the price. I am going to say don't ship it, even when boxed properly these things break often, at your asking price it should sell quickly.
 
...wish you lived in Texas too! I agree, the chances of this thing making it in one piece is slim. For local pickup only.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new