Trigger Systems Platinum Upgrade

ubiq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently installed the V.2 upgrade in situ and it killed my lower back. Entirely worth it. I have my 34 set to timer mode at a 10 second advance every 2 hours on a 100 and the water has never been so clean. I expect the fleece roll to last at least a couple of months, but will have to incrementally decrease the feed time as the rolls vary in diameter. The very best part is not worrying about running out and having to manually feed a new roll through encrusted rollers. Anyone having issues with sensor mode?

Zreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 10 incher that's integrated into the Trigger Platinum sump.
I'm having issues finding a replacement roll right now in the Midwest -.- got the plat 39 with a tank breakdown but worried I'm going to run out before a restock lol glad to hear the v2 motor works I just found out about that the other day !

Seascapes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I got the v2 and I have no power at all. It is not even a year old. I sent them a email. Hopefully they'll respond.

becon776

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am wondering if the V2 has the same dimensions as the V1. I have pretty tight tolerances from plumbing the reefer tank to the sump. i literally plumbed it to fit around the control box.

OP
OP
ubiq

ubiq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It adds approximately 1/8 inch to the total width, via an additional support plate on the outside of the holder assembly. The control box seems to be the same width as the V.1.

becon776

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it in pita to install. A bit confusing thank god some dude made a video of it

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 44 40.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 19 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back