• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Trigger Systems RUBY36S Sump

Item Price
$190
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

LarryNuke

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I shut down a 90 gallon tank and am setting up a new 65 gallon. I have a Trigger systems ruby sump I won’t use in the new setup. Filter sock holder has been removed. BRS new is $435. Selling for $190 Seattle Area.
Trigger Sump.JPG

OP
OP
LarryNuke

LarryNuke

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will ship if you want to pay for it. I have a friend who owns a Postal Annex store. He said he could pack and ship it from Seattle area to Florida for about $150. Any distance less than that will cost less. I didn't get a break down showing packing and shipping separate.

braaap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will ship if you want to pay for it. I have a friend who owns a Postal Annex store. He said he could pack and ship it from Seattle area to Florida for about $150. Any distance less than that will cost less. I didn't get a break down showing packing and shipping separate.

I shipped mine for half that from Seattle in 2017. Down to Georgia or something.

Infamous78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I shut down a 90 gallon tank and am setting up a new 65 gallon. I have a Trigger systems ruby sump I won’t use in the new setup. Filter sock holder has been removed. BRS new is $435. Selling for $190 Seattle Area.
Trigger Sump.JPG
Filter sock holder removed - still have piece to put back in? And would you be able to ship to NJ?

Back