Trigger Systems Sump Leaking

torresj36

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Tigger systems sump that is leaking at the seam. Does anyone here know what the warranty is for these sumps? I emailed Trigger Systems but have not heard back from them. Trigger Systems, if you are out there please reach out.

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you contact the company you purchased it from? I would think they could provide you with warranty / repair information.

OP
OP
T

torresj36

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have made some attempts at calling and emailing but have not gotten a response. Looks like I will have to try and stop the leak somehow. Just don't want to touch anything and have it be a cause for warranty void.

OP
OP
T

torresj36

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trigger systems reached out. The level of support that they provided was phenomenal. The only thing that they had asked of me was to make sure that my leak did not originate elsewhere. Unfortunately that was not the case and it is my sump that is leaking. Wanting to make sure that everything was legitimate I provided them a video illustrating where the leak was coming from. Both David and Andrew were quick to remedy the situation. Could not have asked for better service. I highly recommend this company. A company that stands behind their product and are proud of their product the way that they are, which by the way is a very good product, deserves to be recommended. If you are thinking about a sump purchase do not hesitate to purchase one from Trigger Systems. It was unfortunate that mine had a defect, nothing in life is perfect. However, the way that the company stood behind its product gives me the utmost confidence in design and quality. I am already planning my next tank and I will definitely run a Trigger Systems sump in it. Already saving for the Platinum series. Thank you Dave and Andrew for being empathetic to my situation and making a bad situation better. I wish you and your company nothing but the best. You not only have a customer for life, I will champion your product anywhere and anytime that I can.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear they got your back. If they let you keep the defective one, just fix it up with some crazy glue GEL and add another tank!

I have a couple of Triggers and like them.

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been completely happy with my trigger.

MikeyB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my trigger sump as well! When i upgraded my tank last year i bought another bigger sump to accompany it and didnt even look elsewhere.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my trigger sapphire 34 sump, along with the sapphire 10 gal ato tank and dosing containers.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back