Trimmed red cap today

  • Thread starter Thread starter RSWIFT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RSWIFT

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
11
Location
MILFORD, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just trimmed back a red cap. I have three strips about 1 1/2" x 5" or 6". Free to good home. I will be in the office today
untill about 2:30, Or we can make other arrangements. Milford Landing Marina, 37 Helwig street Milford.
 
Can't believe I missed it.. If you frag it again can you let me know? 203-273-1003... I'm in that area constantly
 
Corv, Stop in anytime. Without pulling the whole rock there is a small fan shaped piece I can break off at anytime.
I will be in the office most of today and tomorrow morning. Will be away for the three day weekend.
 
Can't believe I missed this post and opportunity I'm j Milford every Tuesday and Thursday for work if you ever have anything else available please let me know
 
Corv, Stop in anytime. Without pulling the whole rock there is a small fan shaped piece I can break off at anytime.
I will be in the office most of today and tomorrow morning. Will be away for the three day weekend.

completely missed this as well, just checked and saw your reply... sadly, i can't make it until next week.. thanks so much for the offer, and if theres anything still available by then please let me know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new