Triple header

DV8R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, just not sure what I got for coral species here and figured someone around here would make easy work of it. The tree looking one is about 3 inches high, and has a reddish purple hue. The green ground cover one is about an inch across the frag. Lastly, the green bush guy who has little flesh fingers is about 2 inches, but gets over 3 inches when it's fully relaxed. I have a zoa and a pally too, so any tips and tricks for them would be great too. One last question, do Duncan corals do well with softies? I bought a couple the other day thinking THEY were softies. I plan to have a mostly softy tank, and am hoping my new Duncan will still at least creep a little. Don't want to hinder my softs, but would still like to make sure my Duncans live long and prosper too! I appreciate your help, no matter the quantity!

20210827_151145.jpg 20210827_150955.jpg 20210827_151122.jpg

Bradley2448

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1st photo is a Kenya tree, and my Duncans have always gotten along well with my softies both in light and flow. I’m sure many reefers will tell you to be careful where you put zoas because they will grow all over and into a surface, likely never to be fully removed. For some this can be frustrating when changes in coral preference/placement come about. Hope everything goes well!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.3%
Back