Triton Dosing Pump

kkiel02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So with this tank I’m going to give Triton a try. I’d also like to keep a closer eye on my levels with the trident when it comes out. My question is should I do the ghl 4 channel Doser or get two Dos? I wish Neptune made a Quatro...

From reading older material it seems that a lot of people like the ghl but now that trident is getting closer is the Dos the direction I should go?

CC13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So with this tank I’m going to give Triton a try. I’d also like to keep a closer eye on my levels with the trident when it comes out. My question is should I do the ghl 4 channel Doser or get two Dos? I wish Neptune made a Quatro...

From reading older material it seems that a lot of people like the ghl but now that trident is getting closer is the Dos the direction I should go?

GHL in my opinion is a better built pump than the DOS. I have seen and used both and GHL products are again, in my opinion, built with higher quality components. When I want to trust a dosing pump to deliver a reliable amount of a given supplement, I know my GHL will deliver. I would also suggest that if you have the money, you can also invest in lab grade dosing pumps intended for the medical and research industry which will be as reliable as you can get.

This is in no way a slam to APEX, I actually use the 2016 Apex, but I have used the Profilux in the past and am very familiar with GHL products; you won’t be disappointed.

OP
OP
kkiel02

kkiel02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL in my opinion is a better built pump than the DOS. I have seen and used both and GHL products are again, in my opinion, built with higher quality components. When I want to trust a dosing pump to deliver a reliable amount of a given supplement, I know my GHL will deliver. I would also suggest that if you have the money, you can also invest in lab grade dosing pumps intended for the medical and research industry which will be as reliable as you can get.

This is in no way a slam to APEX, I actually use the 2016 Apex, but I have used the Profilux in the past and am very familiar with GHL products; you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you. From what I’ve read this seems to be the case that the ghl Doser is just a quality product. Plus you can add quite a few slave pumps if needed.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 37 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 30 23.4%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back