TRITON ICP-OES test kit HELP

SunshineNinja

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I finally got my triton test kit in the mail and want to send off samples as soon as possible. I have two issues...

First, my test kit came in a weird box. It came with postage, which is awesome.. but the box is very flimsy and there isn't a way to seal it unless I tape it up. Has anyone used this new box to ship it back to triton? Do you think I should just buy another box to ship it back? It's frustrating to pay $50 for a test kit only to have it come with such a flimsy return box. Also, their instruction card shows a picture of their old box which was much sturdier and had an adhesive strip so you could reseal it for shipping back the tests. So the instructions are outdated and not very helpful on this front. I really don't want it to get messed up or lost because of this box. What do you guys think? Here are the pics of the box:

triton test 1.jpg
triton test 2.jpg

Second, after I registered on their website they said they would send me a confirmation email to set up my account. It's been a while and I haven't received an email. Does it usually take a long time for them to send you an email or complete registration?

Any and all advice is appreciated! :)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets see if we can get you some help :)

I would suggest trying to register again. If you get multiple account created, then contact them.

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As an update, I just taped the ends closed and sent it the box it came in. Will see how it fairs through the system.

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My last two tests got “lost” in the mail. The only thing I can think of is that it might be the new box, since I’ve never had a problem before. Very flimsy boxes, it’s not hard to imagine them getting crushed under any pressure. Not a good change in my opinion. Hope they take the feedback and go back to the old boxes.

SoSublime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this might be alittle late. But I recieved mine the same way, and my box was damaged beyond belief.

Just going to be sending it back in a first class package envelope with the original box inside.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back