Triton labs USA address

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
2,822
Reaction score
30,482
Location
Edgewater,Md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some older triton lab icp test kits that I want to use. Can you tell me what is the current US address to mail them to. The address on the label is incorrect and gets returned.
 
I have some older triton lab icp test kits that I want to use. Can you tell me what is the current US address to mail them to. The address on the label is incorrect and gets returned.

Triton US
7028 Valjean Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91406-3914
 
I read that they have a lab in the US now, is that accurate?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new