Triton labs USA address

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
2,822
Reaction score
30,482
Location
Edgewater,Md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some older triton lab icp test kits that I want to use. Can you tell me what is the current US address to mail them to. The address on the label is incorrect and gets returned.
 
I have some older triton lab icp test kits that I want to use. Can you tell me what is the current US address to mail them to. The address on the label is incorrect and gets returned.

Triton US
7028 Valjean Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91406-3914
 
I read that they have a lab in the US now, is that accurate?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new