Triton Method Sump Suggestions

thomas_neil

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
533
Reaction score
308
Location
Grand Rapids
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to try out the triton method on my new build. Display volume will be roughly 300 gallons. I think I'm pretty much sold on the synergy reef TS-60. I like that I can add in probe holders, dosing holders, heater holders, and an ATO return, and pick and color I want,

Was curious if anyone has any suggestions that has all of this included, has roughly a 30 gallon chamber for the fuge, and has good build quality.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new